Dates in DD.MM.YY format
1.5.6 (Released 22.05.22)
- [Fix] Plugin main file name change caused plugin to automatically deactivate after updating. Please reactivate plugin after this update.
1.5.5 (Released 18.05.22)
- [Fix PRO] On some websites the checkout update event was not always firing after the location is changed. LPAC will now automatically fire a checkout update event every time locations are changed.
- [Info] Tested on WC 6.5
- [Info] Tested on WP 6.0 RC3
1.5.4 (Released 11.05.22)
- [Fix PRO] Saved Addresses checkbox was always showing on checkout page even though option was turned off.
- [Fix PRO] Session GPS Coordinates were not always updating when using Saved Addresses feature.
- [Improvement] Allow places autocomplete feature to work for billing fields when checkout defaults to billing same as shipping.
- [Improvement] Handle map and fields updating based on Shipping Options set in WooCommerce and “Ship to different address” checkbox status.
- [Change] GPS Coordinates
lpac_longitudeare no longer stored as private meta items. They’re now public.
- [Compat] Add AutoComplete support for Fluid Checkout plugin.
1.5.3 (Released 23.04.22)
- [Fix PRO] Customers would always receive a shipping error when trying to place an order if “Ship Only to Drawn Regions” or “Limit Shipping Distance” feature was enabled.
- [Fix PRO] Saved address details on map would show ‘undefined’ if
shipping_address_1field was not present in object.
- [Fix PRO] Saved Addresses feature would always save customer billing address even when shipping address details were available.
- [Info] Support added for Fluid Checkout for WooCommerce plugin’s custom checkout page.
1.5.2 (Released 22.04.22)
- [New PRO] Feature to prevent shipping to customers who’s location do not fall inside your drawn shipping regions. Learn More
- [New PRO] Feature to prevent shipping to customers who’s location is beyond your maximum set shipping distance. Learn More
- [Fix PRO] Last order location was not showing on the map.
- [Change] Edit some doc links in plugin settings to match changes on docs site.
1.5.1 (Released 09.04.22)
- [Change] Rearranged some plugin options on LPAC’s settings page.
1.5.0 (Released 20.03.22)
- [New PRO] Create Shipping Regions by drawing them! Set custom price and name for regions that you ship to. The shipping method cost will automatically update if a customer falls within a region you’ve created.
- [Fix] The hide map for guests visibility logic was returning the wrong value.
- [Change] Rearranged some plugin options on LPAC’s settings page.
1.4.6 (Released 17.03.22)
- [Fix PRO] Shipping Cost by Distance feature was only taking effect if Save Customer Addresses feature was turned on.
1.4.5 (Released 05.03.22)
- [Fix] The frontend maps required base script file would on some websites not be enqueued in time to be used as a handle for
wp_add_inline_script()function . Fallback to Jquery core script handle in those cases.
- [Change] Set minimum required PHP version to 7.3
1.4.3 (Released 08.01.22)
- [New PRO] Option to change the type of results returned by the Places Autocomplete API (Geocode, Address, Establishment, Regions, Cities)
- [Fix] Console error when Billing City field was not present on checkout page.
- [Fix] Coordinates for Places Autocomplete feature were not saving when “Hide Map When Using Places Autocomplete” option was enabled.
- [Info] Tested on WC 6.0
1.4.2 (Released 28.12.21)
- [Fix] Checkout process would halt unless a location was selected by a customer regardless of “Force Map use” option status.
1.4.1 (Released 27.12.21)
- [New] Added Dummy Settings for PRO features.
- [Fix] Coordinates were not being retrieved when only “Billing Address 1” was selected for the Places Autocomplete field.
1.4.0 (Released 01.12.21)
- [Change] BREAKING CHANGE: The save location of QR codes created for orders have been changed. Links to QR codes in past order emails will stop working after updating, but QR codes in new orders will work fine.
- [New] Added a new Static Map option to the list of link types that can be added to customer emails. (QR Code, Button, Static Map)
- [New] Added “Processing Order” email option to the list of emails the map link can be added to.
- [Dev] Reduced plugin size by removing dedicated font files for Qr codes.
- [Info] Static Maps require enabling of an extra Google Map API endpoint. Please see here for instructions.
1.3.5 (Released 17.11.21)
- [New] Added Places Autocomplete feature Learn More.
- [New] New option in General Settings to allow plugin to immediately request the customer location on checkout page load. Learn More.
- [Info] Tested on WC 5.9.
1.3.4 (Released 10.11.21)
- [New] Get the customer’s last order location and display it on the map at checkout.
- [New] Option to remove Plus Code from Google Map addresses.
- [Fix] Periods were being stripped from default coordinates input boxes.
- [Fix] Wrong text domain for some text strings.
- [Fix] Blank infowindow was showing on order maps when shipping address was not present.
- [Info] Plugin has an Official Website.
1.3.3 (Released 20.10.21)
- [New] Added support for WooFunnels’ custom checkout pages.
- [New] Added a Map Visibility rules table to allow store owners to set the sequence they’d like rules to be ran.
- [New] Rule to show map based on coupon code.
- [New] Rule to hide map for guest orders.
- [Fix] Plugin would still try to run even though WooCommerce was inactive.
- [Improvement] Map display rules now use Ajax to determine whether or not to show the map.
- [Improvement] Added a new submenu tab called “Visibility Rules” which houses settings that control when the map is hidden/shown on the checkout page.
- [Info] Tested on WC 5.8.
- [Fix] Location button and QR code in emails were sometimes not centered.
- [Improvement] Added more support for older browsers.
- [Improvement] Show info window inside map on order-received, view-order, and dashboard view-order pages.
- [Dev] Two new filters for the delivery location button that appear in emails:
- [Fix] Missing class error.
- [Improvement] Code quality changes to plugin.
- [New] Added a new option in settings to hide the map based on the chosen shipping method.
- [Improvement] Better plugin settings arrangement.
- [Info] Tested on WC 5.7.
- [Improvement] Better assign coordinates input fields variables on checkout page.
- [New] Show or Hide map based on the shipping classes of items in the customer’s cart.
- [Fix] Console error when the map was not enabled in Settings.
- [Improvement] Added coordinates fields to billing section of checkout page for better support of sites with custom checkout pages.
- [Improvement] More checks for better handling of sites with custom checkout pages.
- [Change] Minimum required PHP version is now 7.0. Please update your PHP version if you have not yet done so; contact your Web Host for assistance if needed.
- [Dev] Added a new filter for “Detect Current Location” Button text:
- [Dev] Filter for map instruction text is:
- [Info] Tested on WP 5.8.
- [Info] Tested on WC 5.6.
- [Improvement] Better handle sites with customized checkout pages.
- [Fix] Console error when the plugin map is not enabled.
- [New] Option added to allow admin to force customers to select their location on the map before being able to complete the order.
- [New] Customers can now move the map marker by clicking on the map. This was only possibly by dragging the map marker before.
- [New] A map view of the customer’s location will now appear on the shop order page in WooCommerce->Orders->View.
- [Improvement] Refactored code that handles the checkout page map.
- [Change] Order emails multiselect option now uses selectWoo.
- [Info] Added links to support forum and plugin translation pages to the plugin settings page.
- [Fix] Plugin now works with customized checkout fields.
- [Info] Plugin can better parse and fill in State/County checkout fields
- [New] Option to add a button link or QR Code to the customer’s map location in WooCommerce’s emails.
- [New] Option to disable map on checkout and order details pages without disabling the plugin.
- [Fix] Customers were able to complete checkout without selecting a location on the map.
- [Change] Moved plugin settings to it’s own tab in the WooCommerce Settings.
- [Info] Show admin notice if WooCommerce is not active or the site is not running HTTPS.
- [Info] Added admin notices if WooCommerce not active or site not running HTTPS.
- [Info] Tested on WC 5.4.
- [New] Automatically fill in address fields with information pulled from Google Maps.
- [Improvement] Error handling of invalid locations.
- [Improvement] Show users a message if they denied the website access to their location.
- [Improvement] Handle cases where customer is moving marker too quickly within a short period of time.
- [Improvement] Better handling of cases where geolocation feature is not available for the browser.
- Intial Release