Are you looking for a WooCommerce product table plugin? If yes, you are in the right place.
Over the years, WooCommerce has gained significant recognition and it has become one of the most popular e-commerce platforms for online vendors and store owners.
The WooCommerce plugin itself comes with a lot of useful features for selling and managing an online store but when it comes to creating product tables or organizing WooCommerce products, WooCommerce alone is not sufficient for this.
By default, WooCommerce has a navigation flow of “Shop to Product page’, but this flow may not be ideal for some niches, especially in a niche where users prefer to compare different prices and also add multiple products to a cart. In such cases, a WooCommerce product table is an ideal solution for a simple WooCommerce checkout flow.
For you to create personalized WooCommerce product tables, you will need to employ the help of a WooCommerce product table plugin, there are a bunch of such plugins out there that can help to organize WooCommerce products but in this article, we will help you to streamline your decision process and ensure you pick the right products table plugin for your WooCommerce store.
What is a WooCommerce Products table Plugin?
A WooCommerce product table plugin is a WordPress plugin that enables WooCommerce store owners to display their WooCommerce products in a table layout. This is helpful to online store owners who want to organize their WooCommerce products into a table to make it easy for their customers to browse, compare and add products to their cart quickly.
In addition to the display of products in table form, most WooCommerce product plugins also include other useful features such as: sorting, searching and filtering. These features will enable the customers to easily find exactly what they are looking for.
Some product table plugins also offer advanced features that can better improve the capability of your tables such as custom fields, table typography customization, advanced table designs and more.
5 Best WooCommerce Product Table Plugins for Your Store
Now that we have had an introduction to what these WooCommerce plugins are and how they can help you organize WooCommerce products, let us dive into our recommended WooCommerce Product Table Plugins.
WooCommerce Product Table Lite allows you to create customizable and responsive product tables with ease. The plugin offers an easy-to-use editor which allows you to easily customize the table columns, styles, layout and content.
The WooCommerce Product Table Lite plugin also comes with multiple shortcodes that you can place at different positions or pages on your website. This plugin comes with a lot of features that will enable you to build an outstanding product table for your website visitors.
This plugin is a great fit for building a menu table if you own a restaurant or food delivery website and it can be more powerful when combined with the Location Picker at Checkout Plugin which allows you to get the exact location of your customers to improve your delivery rate.
- User-friendly and intuitive table editor
- Sorting options for column headings
- Checkboxes for cart addition
- Extensive documentation and video tutorials
- Mobile-friendly and responsive tables
- Pre-made templates for quick setup
WooCommerce Product Table Lite Pricing – Free, with a pro version starting at $59 per year.
The WooCommerce Product Table by Barn2 is one of the most popular WooCommerce product table plugins. This plugin allows you to make beautiful and responsive product tables in a short time.
WooCommerce Product Table by Barn2 supports shortcodes, which makes it easy for you to place your product tables wherever you want them. It also allows you to add tables to your store category and product pages with a single mouse click.
It has a simple and user-friendly interface and it comes with a lot of customization options, it allows you to choose the products to display based on categories, tags, dates, status and more.
- Supports basic and variable product tables
- Allows customers to purchase multiple items
- Support table search and filtering
- Highly customizable table content
- Support dynamic add-to-cart buttons
WooCommerce Product Table by Barn2 Price – Starts at $99 per year.
3. Ninja Tables
The Ninja Tables plugin is a popular tables plugin for WordPress but it has a Pro version that allows you to create WooCommerce products tables, this plugin has a user-friendly interface and comes loaded with lots of useful features. The Ninja Tables plugin comes with a drag-and-drop table builder with sorting, pagination and filtering functionalities. It also offers pre-made templates, charts, import and exporting features, and more.
With Ninja Tables, you can quickly create simple and complex product tables; the plugin allows you to build almost anything you can imagine. However, it is important to note that the Pro version offers most of the needed features for a WooCommerce product table.
- Drag and drop table builder
- Google sheet integration
- CSV/JSON Import and export
- Responsive tables
- Support for custom field types
- Pagination, lazy loading and server-side processing
Ninja Tables Pricing – Free, with Pro Version starting at $59 per year
The Product Table for WooCommerce plugin allows you to create filterable and searchable product tables, it allows you to easily showcase your WooCommerce products to your customers. This plugin allows your customers to view all your products on a single page and add them to carts right there on the same page.
Product Table for WooCommerce offers a drag-and-drop table builder which makes it easy to customize your product tables and it also supports unlimited tables, which means you can create as many tables as you need.
- Unlimited number of products for a table
- Automatic addition of new products to tables
- Support for variable products
- Pre-built table design templates
- Search and filtering options for tables
Product Table for WooCommerce by CodeAstrology Pricing – Free, with a Pro version starting at $49 per year.
The WooCommerce Product Table by Woosuite is another popular plugin for creating WooCommerce product tables. Like most of the other product table plugins, it also comes with a drag-and-drop table builder and a user-friendly interface.
The WooCommerce Product Table plugin is a great tool for creating a streamlined order process with a wholesale order form for your WooCommerce store. The plugin allows you to have your entire product catalogue on a single page which makes it easy for customers to add items to their cart and check out quickly.
- Create tables, menus or one-page order forms with ease.
- Fast filtering, searching and sorting features.
- Mobile friendly tables
- Supports shortcodes for easy placements
- Integration with third-party plugins
- Supports an unlimited number of products
WooCommerce Product Table by Woosuite Pricing – Starts at $99 per year.
Best Practices for WooCommerce Product Tables
If you want to organize your WooCommerce products with a table, you need to ensure that the product table is useful to your customers, your WooCommerce product tables should make their shopping experience better and not complicate it.
Below are some tips for creating a useful product table using a WooCommerce product table plugin.
- Use Descriptive Column Names – your column names are very important, you need to use a clear and descriptive column name so that your customers can understand exactly what they are looking at in each column of your table.
- Spare the Images – People indeed add images to their product tables but images are not necessary, so use them sparingly or completely avoid them. A product table is supposed to be compact, fast loading and contain only important information. Focus more on adding the product price, names, ratings and other crucial elements that can influence your customers’ buying decisions.
- Add Filtering and Sorting – filtering and sorting is a very important feature for online shoppers, it makes it easy for your customers to quickly find whatever they are looking for. If your chosen WooCommerce product table plugin supports filtering and sorting, make sure you enable this feature for your product tables.
- Make it Mobile Friendly – It is estimated that 43% of all online sales come from mobile devices, this is a lot of customers and you want them to have a good experience and complete their purchase on your website. So, ensure that your product tables are responsive on mobile devices to create a good user experience for your customers.
Picking the right WooCommerce product table plugin can be a tough decision, but the most important thing is to identify your needs and pick a plugin that offers all the features that you need to organize WooCommerce products into tables.
All the plugins featured in this article have been handpicked based on their ratings, popularity, high reliability and usability, you cannot go wrong with any of the plugins recommended here.
These WooCommerce product table plugins will help you to design beautiful, filterable and mobile-friendly product tables for your WooCommerce stores and if your store requires pickups or deliveries, then you should check out this article on How to Boost Your Sales with the Delivery & Pickup Scheduling plugin.
Most of the plugins listed here have a free version which allows you to explore and test them out before making a paid purchase; and in some cases, the free version may be sufficient for your needs.